Saturday, December 16, 2023

prostrated reverence

 Saturday, December 16, 2023 (6:40 a.m.)

Holy Father,


You blessed me with Your presence yesterday. By way of an obedient believer. Reluctantly calling for prayer. Not knowing it was I who desperately needed it.


Thank You Lord! After explaining our current concerns the Truth of Your Word was powerfully prayed over me.


Beginning by simply sitting on the floor, I knew I wanted to show You more reverence. Kneeling wasn’t enough. Father, how I thank You for the opportunity to lie prostrate before You.


Yes! Thank You for the way my heart wrenching sobs gave way to hope and laughter as I lie face down on our bedroom floor. My grateful heart continues singing the song that began as I was being prayed for. Prone on the floor.


♪I Raise A Hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies I raise a hallelujah, louder than the unbelief I raise a hallelujah, my weapon is a melody I raise a hallelujah, Heaven comes to fight for me♪


Thank You Father! Yes.


♪I’m gonna sing, in the middle of the storm Louder and louder, You’re gonna hear my praises roar Up from the ashes, hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive!♪


Blessed God, thank You for the Scripture verses that line up with the message of hope this song represents. Especially Psalm 150’s call to “Praise the LORD! Praise God…”


As brought to my attention by another follower of Yours, I am to:

  1. hold fast to what we know is true - Our God is a Mighty God!!
  2. Fear is an emotion; it is not the Truth. Faith in, and love of God trumps fear every time.
  3. I have the foundation - hold fast… taking one step at a time. Going faster is a real breeding ground for fear and doubt. Sucking energy. Distracting and confusing my mind from where I need to focus… OUR GOD IS A MIGHTY GOD. He never presents an issue without a solution. Again, hold fast taking one step at a time.

Remind me as often as possible Dearest Father. We love, need, trust and want You. Use us exactly as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(367 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment