Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Blessed!

 Tuesday, December 19, 2023 (5:17 a.m.)

Most Blessed God,


Thank You! You bless us with Your presence. In ways we aren’t even aware. Thank You Father.


You sing to my heart. [♪God Will Make a Way♪] Leading me. Guiding me. Helping me remember the hope we have in You [Lauren Daigle’s ♪Rescue♪].


Turning my thoughts to Your Word. Again I am reminded how blessed we are. Mm. Yes. Blessed!

(5:45 a.m.)


Dearest God. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to make me aware of every smile. Every song. Every hint of joy I experience today.


Changing words to sing collectively ♪You are for us Not against us We are who You say we are♪ (Romans 8:31-39) my thoughts continue bouncing. Having begun reading of the “Benefits of Giving” (2 Corinthians 9:6-15) I abruptly turn to Psalm 16.


Lord God, how grateful I am that You keep directing us. Rather than continuing to ramble, I’m going to end here by reciting the Truth of Psalm 16:11. Requesting that it’s meant for us. Continuously.


“You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence and the pleasures of living with You forever.” Yes! The joy of Your presence. Yes. That!


Oh! Here’s another smile. Thank You. Use our love, need, trust and want of You. As only You know is best. Praise You. Amen.

(236 words ~ 6:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment