Sunday, December 3, 2023

dreamy sleep

 Sunday, December 3, 2023 (6:11 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


There were dreams. And deep sleep. Thank You for such dreamy sleep Lord (Psalm 16:7-11, Proverbs 3:24).

(6:56 a.m.)


Thank You for encouraging us to bring our thoughts and wonders to You. For speaking to us in ways we don’t expect.


Thank You that just by coming before You with a grateful heart, I immediately start singing. Two different songs from decades ago.


Don Moen’s ♪God Will Make A Way♪ (Isaiah 43:19) and Henry Smith’s ♪Give Thanks♪ (Ephesians 5:20). Father, thank You for those who care so much for others that they share their own experiences through their music.


Lord, this is not the prayer I had thought I’d be offering to You. Thank You for taking my simple thanks and leading me more deeply into Your Word.


Use me as only You know is best. Trusting and taking delight in You (Psalm 37:1-8).


Continue teaching me Your ways Dear Lord. Lining me up to Your standard. I love, need, trust and want You.


“Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20). Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Amen.

(220 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment