Tuesday, September 20, 2022

life-giving Truth

 Saturday, September 17, 2022 (5:55 a.m.)

Traveling south on east side of Lake Tahoe


Sand Harbor State Park 

Incline Village, NV


♪The moon and the stars declare who You are♪ (Phil Wickham - Cannons)


(6:42 a.m.)

Leaving Carson City, NV


Thank You, Lord.

(7:02 a.m.)


Love and respect ~ Lord ~ I forgot! Thank You for reminding me.


I need the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) to enable me to love and respect and “fear not” as Your Word so often repeats. Be of good cheer. Do not be afraid.


I can’t try and think my way through each day. I need the indwelling of Your Holy Spirit. Your power. Your strength. Your will. Your way. Each and every moment of all of our days.


I’ve been fearing my own shadow for far too long Lord. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me. I want to love and respect (1 Peter 3:1-2; 7) as only You can make happen.


Thank You for reminding me yesterday that “I am SO loved by God!” I want to live, love and laugh again Lord. I’ve been fretting and stewing for far too long. Do all You must in replacing Your life-giving Truth for the “stinking thinking” I’ve recently reacquired.


Mm. Yes! Your life-giving Truth. Steep and grow me in Your life-giving Truth. As only You are able.


I want to glorify and enjoy You as the great, glorious, good, gracious God You truly are. The One who provides. Saves. Heals.


Live in me this day, Dear Lord. Empowering, emboldening, and enabling me to be all You’ve created me to be. Loving. Kind. Giving. Forgiving. Powerfully unafraid.


I love You. I trust, need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(8:23 a.m.)

Mono Lake, CA


Use me as an example of loving and respecting through You.


No comments:

Post a Comment