Monday, September 19, 2022

being glad

 Wednesday, September 14, 2022 (7:41 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Blessed God,


I want to be glad. I am fully aware of our blessings and I want to be glad for them. Thank You for cluing me into this desire.


Father, as I dig deeper into Your Word than I had originally imagined doing, I’m asking [seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7)] Your guidance. Holy God, You are great, glorious, good and gracious. Thank You that You are. Guide me please. In being glad. With You.

(8:30 a.m.)


And here I land. The Message. Philippians 4:4-5. “Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in Him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!”


Mm. Celebrate God. Yes!


Other iterations use various descriptions. Rejoice. Always be filled with joy in the Lord. Delight yourselves. “Always be glad for what the Lord has done, I will say it again, be glad” (Worldwide English). 


Yes Lord! There is joy to be found through our relationship with You. Continue Your work in ♪Mold(ing) and mak(ing) me after Thy will, While I am waiting yielded and still.♪


I love, need, trust and want You. Do all You must in making me glad in You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(247 words ~ 8:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment