Saturday, September 24, 2022

enJOY!

 Wednesday, September 21. 2022 (5:48 a.m.)

Holy God,


We have early morning plans. Plus big ideas for the remainder of the day. I’m here. Giving them ALL to You.


You blessed me yesterday. Reminding me to enJOY the moment I am in. Thank You Lord. I want to continue practicing being present. Not thinking ahead. Or dredging up the past. No Sir. I give this day back to You. For Your good and Your glory.


I am asking us to be filled with Your Holy Spirit. That we would be guided, directed and obedient to His leading.


Psalm 27:14


Psalm 143:8-9


Proverbs 16:9


Proverbs 19:21


Father, I love You. I ask You to provide all that You know is best. Sync the plans we’ve been making with those that You know are most beneficial.


We truly desire to glorify and enJOY You forever. Beginning now.


Thank You. Praise You. Use us. Amen.

(159  words ~ 6:23 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment