Tuesday, September 6, 2022

♪blessed beyond all measure♪

 Labor Day Monday, September 5, 2022 (6:01 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I’m confessing some feelings of sadness. Unsettledness. So many thoughts. And hesitation.


Oh thank You Lord! You just provided me the word I’ve been missing. Procrastination!


Thank You that in helping me remember that we truly are ♪blessed beyond all measure♪ I dug deeper into my feelings. Equating the fear of failure I’ve been trying so hard to avoid with the opportunities I’m missing at every turn.


Father, speak to me this morning. I want to act decisively. Not hesitatively. I’ve watched  others lose confidence in their endeavors as they pause to consider the risks involved.


I myself said out loud yesterday, “I want to be alert. Aware. Not afraid.” Work in and with me Dear Lord. I want very much to be decisive today. Confident. Resolute.


Again You have changed my heart. Thank You. Being willing to come before You openly and honestly is enabling me to confront and give voice to all satan would have me hide. Praise You Lord.


You have provided me antidotes to fear. Your Word teems with Truth, promises and encouragement. Psalm 34:4, “I prayed to the LORD, and He answered. He freed me from all my fears.”


I confess right here and now, it’s a struggle for me to trust. Believe. Take action. And “I can do everything through Christ [the One] who gives me strength” (Philippians 4:13).


♪I was lost, now I’m found by the Father I’ve been changed from a ruin to treasure I’ve been given a hope and a future I’ve been blessed beyond all measure♪ You do this for us Dearest God. In. With. By. And through each and everyone of us. When we trust. Get out of Your way. And follow You.


Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You to be Lord of my life. Do all You must. That which only You knows is best.


♪I am Counting Every Blessing, counting every blessing Letting go and trusting when I cannot see… Surely every season You are good to me♪ Yes! You are. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(358 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment