Tuesday, September 6, 2022

continuity

 I’m a be there Up and over

Continuity


Thoughts and dreams of deep healing and acceptance


Tuesday, September 6, 2022 (5:09 a.m.)

 ♪Out of my hands and into yours ♪

(5:30 a.m.)


Wow! Father, how scrambled is all of this? And when is the last time I began my approach to You with “Wow! Father”?


Thank You Lord. Thank You for the idea of entering my thoughts first without plans of reordering them. Thank You that as I follow one thought another appears. A word I was most mindful of in the midst of all the thinking and dreaming was continuity. Thank You Father.


Thank You that You are fully aware of every single one of our thoughts and hopes. We have a truckload of things to accomplish this day. So much I’ve yet to write any of it down. Lord, I’m looking to You. Truly asking You to take it ♪Out Of My Hands and into Yours♪


Blessed Father God, how I thank You for singing with me. Leading and guiding every concern back to You. ♪Up and over♪


Thank You for the times, like this morning, that I don’t even know what it is I’m singing. [♪Yah Mo Be there♪ What?!] Thank You that I’m not the only person out there to sing ♪I’m A Be There♪ instead. And thank You especially that after 39 years I find out that it actually sings of You. Your faithfulness. Your continuity.


Beginning with the first line. ♪Heavenly Father watching us all We take from each other and give nothing at all♪ Lord God, how I thank You for all the ways You surprise us. Like looking at this song’s origin and finding Bible verses at the same time.


Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”


Genesis 22:14 “Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means ‘the LORD will provide’).”


♪Yah mo be there (up and over)♪


Exodus 6:2a “And God said to Moses, ‘I am Yahweh - ‘the LORD’.”


Exodus 15:3 “The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name!” [♪Up and over♪]


(6:33 a.m.)


And this teaching promise from Jesus. “These things [what to eat/drink/wear] dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give everything you need” (Matthew 6:32-33).


Mm, yes. You know our needs. I trust You to provide exactly all You know is best. Thank You for Your continuity in our lives. Continue Your work in each of us Dearest Lord.


Go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within us this day Dear Lord. We love, need, trust and want You. Be glorified in, with, by, through and for us Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(471 words ~ 6:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment