Wednesday, September 28, 2022

I AM Yours!

 Wednesday, September 28, 2022 (4:22 a.m.)

Awesome God,


Thank You. Good sleep. Some song [… win some/lose some]. And a very odd word [folderol].

(5:49 a.m.)


Much reading. A bit of searching. And just now came the song! Jason Mraz. ♪I’m Yours♪


Thank You that I AM Yours, Dear Lord!

(6:30 a.m.)


All this time. More reading. Thoughts swirling. And now? You! Always You, Dear God.


Thank You Blessed Father. Thank You that You alone are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Kind. Loving. All the things we need a ♪good, good Father♪ to be.


Mm. Holy God, how I thank You for the ways You guide our thinking. Our hearts. Singing to our souls. Changing fears to FAITH. Thank You for loving us SO much.


Thank You for the music in my head, Lord. All pointing back to You.


Thank You for the record of David’s songs we have in the book of Psalms. He sang out “I love You, LORD; You are my strength” (18:1).


Illustrated Bible Handbook tells of this Psalm, “Shout out joy and love! David’s feelings when delivered from Saul and his other enemies. In graphic language David portrays God coming to aid His trusting servant.”


I want to be Your trusting servant God. Shouting out the joy and love You alone provide.


You work in us. And I am grateful.


Verse 30 of Psalm 18 reinforces Your Truth. “God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection.”


David experienced Your saving grace. Firsthand. And still he failed. Thank You for all the examples You provide us of our need for You.


Thank You for waking me with the oddest word I can remember for awhile. Folderol. “Trivial or nonsensical fuss; foolishness; a long and complicated procedure that seems tiresome or pointless.” I want this NOT to represent my worship of You!


Looking at words that mean the opposite I find: straight-talking, fact, truth, wisdom, agreement, peace, quiet. Work these into me this day I pray Dear Lord.


And the phrase of that song I woke up singing? ♪And nothing’s gonna stop me but Divine Intervention I reckon, it’s my turn To win some or LEARN some♪


Yes! Blessed God. Continue teaching me that I would learn what it is You would have me take with me into this day. I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Do all You know is best. In. With. By. Through. And for me. Be glorified in my thoughts, words, and deeds. Thank You. Praise You. ♪I’m Yours♪


Use me Dear Lord. To Your good and Your glory. Amen.

(451 words ~ 7:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment