Saturday, September 24, 2022

acknowledging blessings

 Saturday, September 24, 2022 (5:11 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m here again. Maybe only for a little while. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for more rest please.

(6:48 a.m.)

Thank You Lord.


More sleep happened. And I am grateful. Thank You for the numerous blessings You provide. Many of them unnoticed. Several unacknowledged.


Psalm 40:5. “Oh LORD my God, You have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all Your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them.”


Oh so true Dear God. So true!


Thank You for all the behind the scenes work You do. In, with, by, through and for us. Often without any awareness on our parts.


Thank You for the reminders You send for us to be glad. Grateful. In the forms of music. Smiles. Nature. Kindnesses.


Reading in and of Your Word I am incredibly, supremely, truly, uniquely blessed. Father thank You yet again for reminding me of the importance of saying, “Thank You God!” Regularly. Wholeheartedly. Often.


Thank You God. I love You. Use me as You know is best. Praise You. Amen.


(203 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment