Friday, December 31, 2021

Yes again

 Tuesday, December 28, 2021 (5:42 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Holy God,


I’m not ready to say thank You. Thank You that I can even say that to You. How blessed are we to have a heavenly Father with which to be that honest. Thank You Lord.


Yes. Confessing resistance and reluctance led immediately to obedience. To entering Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart (Psalm 100:4). And entering Your court with praise. To singing, ♪This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad♪ (Psalm 118:24).


Yes again. In one fell swoop I went from acknowledging You as God. To confessing my attitude. To thanking You. And immediately singing and smiling began. Only You could accomplish such a change of heart.


From downcast to uplifted in a matter of words. Thank You God. Yes. Thank You. Deeply. Truly. Sincerely.


Surrounded by the peace of Your presence, I want to know more. About You. Others. And myself.


Father God, I read the Truth of Your goodness. And am reminded again that Your love and faithfulness endure forever (Psalm 100:5). Keep teaching me more I ask Dearest God.


Thank You for Your gifts and blessings. Each wrapped in Your own special design.


Yes! Again. On this 4th Day of Christmas, as we continue celebrating the gift of Your Son. Wrapped in swaddling clothes and lain in a manger (Luke 2:12).


Let us not lose sight of what is most important of all. You! Your love for each and every single one of us.


That we would come to love You, others and ourselves with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Yes Lord. Empower and enable us to Your good and glorious end of truly giving thanks and rejoicing.


Your love endures forever! Embolden us in standing firm and sharing Your Truth and promises with others. Use each of us as You so perfectly designed. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(340 words ~ 7:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment