Sunday, December 12, 2021

so very grateful

 Sunday, December 12, 2021 (4:55 a.m.)

Blessed!


Yes Lord. You blessed us again. A safe arrival from a cross country drive. And we are grateful. So very grateful, Father.


Psalm 138

1 John 4:19 (The Passion Translation)

(6:09 a.m.)


While I sit reading Your Word, I recognize my desire to find the best way with which to offer You my gratitude. Contentedly contemplating Your goodness and grace, I start singing the phrase ♪This our hymn of grateful praise♪


Oh yes Dear Lord! ♪For The Beauty Of The Earth, for the glory of the skies, for the love which from our birth over and around us lies; Lord of all, to Thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise♪


Mm. Yes! Grateful praise, Dear Lord.


Oh dearest, dearest God, I look to You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Thanking. Praising. Rejoicing. Celebrating our good fortune.


Lord, there are tragedies of enormous proportions going on in the world. We need Your divine intervention. We look to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking.


“Lord, receive my grateful thanks and teach me more of how to please You” (Psalm 119:108 The Passion Translation). Yes, Dear God.


Mm. And this. Psalm 107:8. “So lift your hands and thank God for His marvelous kindness and for all His miracles of mercy for those He loves.”


Oh yes please Dear God. Make Your greatness seen in me this day. We are so very grateful to You and ask You to use us to Your good and to Your glory.


We love You. We need You. We thank You. And praise You. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for us. As only You know is best. Amen.


(287 words ~ 6:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment