Saturday, December 4, 2021

living God's Word

 Saturday, December 4, 2021 (4:58 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Again. Still. Always. Yes. Continue Your work in making me grateful Lord.


Today I come before You asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). I want to live Your Word. Loving You, others and myself with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


Father, thank You that You are ready, willing and able to meet our every need. Lead and guide me to Your good end.


Thank You for creating in me the desire to live free and fearless in this time of the world’s negativity. Thank You for always guiding us back to You. Your will. Your way. Your Truth. Your promises.


Thank You God that Your Word truly is alive. Active. Full of power (Hebrews 4:12).

(6:36 a.m.)

Reading. Wanting. Asking. Thanking.


Titled True Joy in The Passion Translation I’m quoting Psalm 119:9-16 from The Message. Make the psalmist’s words true in me this day.


“How can a young person live a clean life? By carefully reading the map of Your Word. I’m single-minded in pursuit of You; don’t let me miss the road signs You’ve posted. I’ve banked Your promises in the vault of my heart so I won’t sin myself bankrupt. Be blessed, GOD; train me in Your ways of wise living. I’ll transfer to my lips all the counsel that comes from Your mouth; I delight far more in what You tell me about living than in gathering a pile of riches. I ponder every morsel of wisdom from You, I attentively watch how You’ve done it. I relish everything You’ve told me of life, I won’t forget a word of it.”


Make Your commands true in me Dearest God. Emboldening, empowering, enabling me in living Your Word.


Thank You for the obedience of those You chose to share Your Truth with us through all these years. Here, from Micah (6:8 The Message). “But He’s already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It’s quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don’t take yourself too seriously - take God seriously.”


Father God, again I thank and praise You as I continue asking You to "make it so" I live this day according to Your Word. Loving. Grateful. Kind. Do all You must Blessed God. Amen.

(416 words ~ 7:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment