Thursday, December 2, 2021

in Jesus' name

 Thursday, December 2, 2021 (4:38 a.m.)

Loving Lord God,


Asking. Seeking. Knocking. Wanting to learn how You would have me pray. Thanking You in all things. According to Your will. Aware of Your presence.


(5:33 a.m.)

Searching. Finding. Singing. Reading. Hoping. Yearning.


Father God, I love You. Thank You that You have so very much for us. “More than we would ever dare to ask or hope” (Ephesians 3:20).


Mm. Stopped in my tracks. Dear God, be glorified in my thinking and thanking. Turning to learn more of this section of Scripture I ask You to lead and guide my understanding.


Illustrated Bible Handbook. “God’s Work Within; 3:20,21. Living and loving each other as family is our heritage in Christ. But it is only possible because God is able to do immeasurably more than we can imagine, ‘according to His power that is at work within us.’”


Oh so true Dearest God. Thank You for making Your power accessible to us through Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Use that power in, with, by, through and for me this day. That I will truly glorify and enjoy You. In Jesus’ name!


Thank You for time together. I love You. Amen.

(205 words ~ 6:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment