Thursday, December 9, 2021

💞 "ARGH!" 💞

 Thursday, December 9, 2021 (5:40 a.m.)


♪I will trust, I will trust, I will Trust In You♪


Thank You for the opportunity of waking up singing faith and hope to You Dear Lord.  Mm, yes. Singing. Faith. Hope. Trust.


Oh, dear Father, thank You for the privilege of coming to You. Thanking. Praising. Grousing. And automatically remembering to revere Your holiness [“ARGH!”].


Yes Lord. I celebrated You as I realized the word “ARGH!” had escaped my mouth. Replacing my most recent tendency toward foul language. A minor annoyance and I heard it. Recognizing it immediately.


Always Revere God’s Holiness! Something not to my liking? Always Revere God’s Holiness. Inconvenience of any shape or size? Always Revere God’s Holiness!


Thank You God.

(7:16 a.m.)

Hmm. Yes. Thank You God.


Thank You that You are working mightily in us. Just like Your Word of Truth promises.


Psalm 119:18, 36

Matthew 4:4

Ephesians 3:20

1 Thessalonians 1:5-6, 2:13-14

2 Thessalonians 3:1

2 Timothy 3:16-17

(8:26 a.m.)


Taking the time to read of Your work in us, I am so grateful God. I find such joy and hope when I search for it in You and Your Word. Thank You Father.


Use us this day. Exactly as You know is best. Continue Your mighty and power-filled work in us all. We love You Lord. We need You. We want You. We thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(251 words ~ 8:31 a.m.)

💞

No comments:

Post a Comment