Friday, December 31, 2021

What a gift!

Thursday, December 30, 2021 (11:37 a.m.)

Lake Arrowhead, CA

Holy, Most Awesome God,


THANK YOU!!!! Praise You. Bless You. Serve You. Fully esteem and revere You. Yes. Thank You, God.


Over fifteen hours without electricity. Learning to band together. Hunker down. Wait for instructions. Shift gears. Do what we’re told. Follow directions. What a blessed opportunity Lord.


Father God, I thank You for this gift of empathy of which I am becoming more and more aware. Yes Dearest Lord. For the very first time in my life I am fully able to embrace all that You have provided in making me the me You would have me be. A highly empathic person!


Dearest Lord, I am asking You to teach me to use and wear well all the blessed intricacies You have provided me. The tears in my eyes are quite representative of the freeing joy that accompanies me FINALLY appreciating all that it is to be me.


Holy, blessed God. I cannot possible ever thank You enough. But that doesn’t mean that I will stop trying.


Psalty song ♪If I Were A Butterfly…’Cause You gave me a heart, And you gave me a smile You gave me Jesus, And you made me Your child. And I just thank You, Father for making me me!♪


Forgive me Lord for the number of years, decades, moments that I have whole-heartedly wished that I were ever so much different than I am. 67.11 years seems to be the tipping point!


That was the day I was finally able to come to actual terms with the fact that You made me this way [highly empathic] for a reason. While I don’t have to know what those reasons are, I DO get to throw wide open all the windows and doors that have quite honestly kept me in bondage all this time.


You provided us time together this holiday season. Time to play. And pray. Reflect. And rejoice. What gifts. What absolute gifts Lord!!!


Psalm139:14

Romans 12:15-16

John 11:35 Jesus wept

1 Peter 3:8

2 Cor 2:4

Colossians 3:12-13

1 John 4:1-2

John 14:26-27


No comments:

Post a Comment