Tuesday, December 21, 2021

And...

 Friday, December 17, 2021 (8:11 a.m. MST)

Nearing Cabo San Lucas , MX


Holy God,


Again I thank You Lord. So many blessings. And opportunities. And fun. And changes. And unexpectedness. And…


And I ask You to accompany us in it all Lord. I want to be agreeable. Appreciative. Amenable. To You.


Yes Lord. I want to be yielded, submissive and responsive to Your leading.


Reading an e-article entitled “What Does It Mean to Be Amenable?” I find myself smiling. Nodding my head in agreement. Especially at the description of one particular woman.


Represented as “a steel magnolia.” One with “a soft spirit.” Courageous, with an amenable, sweet-spirited disposition. I know I want to be described as courageous, Lord! With a gentle, quiet and respectful spirit.


The more I read, the more I agree that I want to be leadable. Responsive. Compliant. Amenable. With a “yes-spirited” disposition. Willing to trust You, God. To do what’s right and good. To stand up for what’s true. With a gentle, soft and quiet spirit.


Titus 2:3-5

1 Peter 3:4


And look right here Lord. The more I read, I come across Mary’s verse from yesterday. Her reply to the angel about something she could not begin to understand or control. “I am the Lord’s servant. May it be to me as you have said” (Luke 1:38).


What a find Dear Lord! Women who reflect my heart’s desire. To be guided by You in being winsome. Truthful. Deepening “the partnership and the communication and the oneness in marriage and doesn’t insult it, in a way where husband and wife are drawn together to reflect the unity and the oneness and the love and the beauty of what we see between the Father and Son.”


Yes please Father. I want to represent You well this day. Make it so. As only You are able. I love You. Use me. Amen.

(326 words ~ 9:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment