Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Your Love

 Wednesday, December 23, 2020 (5:46 a.m.)

Holy. Holy God,


Thank You for Your Love. Your Love that came into the world as a newborn, in a manger.

(7:28 a.m.)


Mm… Your Love, Father. I get to read about it in compellingtruth.org. Learn that You not only give love, You are the source of it. You created it. It’s because of Your love that we are able to love (1 John 4:19).


Most Blessed God, thank You that I get to read and learn and hope and pray and want to know more. Yes Lord. I want to know more about Your Love.


Let me quote from the site noted above. “Even when Jesus knew we would fail (Romans 5:8) and even before we were born, He gave His life as the ultimate expression of His love.


“God is love. He created love, created us to love Him, and extended His love to each of us. Our challenge is to accept His great love (Ephesians 2:8-9) that we may experience His love in our lives today (John 10:10) and for eternity (John 3:16).


Teach me to live Your Love this day. I love You, Lord ♪And I lift my voice To worship You Oh, my soul, rejoice! Take joy my King In what You hear Let it be a sweet, sweet sound In Your ear♪


Mm, yes Lord. Teach and use me. Exactly as You know is best. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(254 words ~ 8:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment