Tuesday, December 22, 2020

♪Star of Wonder♪

 Tuesday, December 22, 2020 (5:24 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


We got to see a ♪Star of Wonder♪ last night. Two planets appearing as one unit in the early evening's southwestern sky. Nicknamed the “Christmas Star” we actively searched for it.


Thank You Father for another spot of joy this current Advent season. Thank You too for the bright star I saw in the eastern sky the other morning which prompted my singing. As well as the awareness to be on the lookout for this rare occurrence.


Mm, yes. ♪Star of wonder, star of light Star with royal beauty bright Westward leading, still proceeding Guide us to Thy perfect light♪ Yes Lord! ♪Guide us to Your perfect light♪


Oh! Here I get to read Phil Wickham’s lyrics. Ones I don’t know. And are singing deeply in my soul.


♪God of wonder, God of light God is with us here tonight. Holy Savior in this manger Come to set the world right♪ Yes! ♪Come to set the world right♪


Blessed Lord, You truly are the ♪Gift of wonder, gift of light Gift of royal beauty bright Heaven’s glory here before me Born to bring the dead to life♪


Oh most Holy God how I thank You for sending Jesus to be ♪Born to bring the dead to life♪ Thank You that the sight of a star can lead us to Your Truth. And Your promises.


Here I turn to The Life Recovery Bible’s RECOVERY THEMES for the book of Matthew. “The Importance of Hope: Without hope we are miserable; hope is the driving force behind all recovery. If we had no hope, there would be no possibility of recovery. Understanding who Jesus is gives each of us a hope that can transcend even our deepest despair. In the Gospel of Matthew, we see and hear the message of hope that is available to everyone, not just a select group of people. Jesus’ resurrection forms the basis of our hope because in it God demonstrated His power over death.” ♪Born to bring the dead to life♪


Oh yes Blessed Savior. You truly were born that we would live. In You. With You. By You. Through You. And for You. Do all You must to this end Dearest Gift of all.


I love You. I long to serve. Exactly as You know is best. Faithfully. Without fear. Eternally. Use me Lord. I love You. Amen.

(403 words ~ 6:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment