Sunday, December 27, 2020

and the greatest of these

 Sunday, December 27, 2020 (5:16 a.m.)


♪On this third day of Christmas Dear Jesus gave to me…♪ “faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love” (1 Corinthians 13:13).


Holy God, there is so much You have for us to learn. To practice. To know. And all too often, we miss it. Thank You that Your love is not dependent on our ability, but rather Your mercy and grace.

(6:44 a.m.)


As I sit here reading Your Word I am filled with such excitement Lord. There is so much hope to be found in believing Your Truth. Thank You God.


The Message tells us, “We don’t yet see things clearly. We’re squinting in a fog, peering in a mist. But it won’t be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We’ll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing Him directly just as He knows us!” (1 Corinthians 13:12). The hope we find in trusting Your Word keeps me reading. Wanting to learn. Practice. Love. As You direct.


“But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love” (v. 13). Yes please God.


Teach me that I will truly know, trust and believe that the best/greatest of these is indeed love. Your love. Keep me practicing Lord. Exactly as You know is best.


I love You and long to serve You. Be glorified God. Thank You. Amen.


(270 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment