Sunday, December 20, 2020

♪Hallelujah Jesus♪

 Friday, December 18, 2020 (6:03 a.m.)

Blessed, Precious Holy God,


In a world filled with uncertainty, thank You that You are sure. Thank You that we can come to You. Depending on Your power.


You have given us so much. All of it to share with others. I confess my reluctance. I want to hold tight. Stand back. Be afraid. It’s what comes naturally to me. Thank You God that You are so much bigger than my greatest fear!


I come to You this morning on behalf of so many suffering souls. Dearest God, we know You to be good. Generous. Giving. Gracious. Merciful. Loving. Kind.


We have no answers outside of You. Your will. Your way. Your plan. Your provision.


Loved ones are hurting. Scared. People unknown to us are overwhelmed and overworked. We turn to You Lord. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Your goodness. Your grace. Your blessings. Your presence. Your comfort. Your power.


♪Hallelujah Jesus♪ is singing to me. Bits and pieces at a time. Reminding me that You are ♪Keeper of the stars Lord of time and space♪ How desperately I long to ♪… live my life Lifting up Your name♪


With tear-filled eyes and spirit I fully lean in to believing You to be ♪Lover of my heart God who came to save Thank You for the cross And the life You gave♪ Holy God, I hurt for others. We need You so much.

(7:32 a.m.)


The tears are now falling. Reading Your Word, I am associating it to us personally. Presently. Globally.


Hebrews 13:18-21. The Message. “Pray for us. We have no doubts about what we’re doing or why, but it’s hard going and we need your prayers. All we care about is living well before God. Pray that we may be together soon.”


We need You Lord. Desperately.


“May God, who puts all things together, makes all things whole, Who made a lasting mark through the sacrifice of Jesus, the sacrifice of blood that sealed the eternal covenant, Who led Jesus, our Great Shepherd, up and alive from the dead, Now put you together, provide you with everything you need to please Him, Make us into what gives Him most pleasure, by means of the sacrifice of Jesus, the Messiah. All glory to Jesus forever and always! Oh, yes, yes, yes.”


Yes! ♪Wonderful, powerful Jesus is Your name Hallelujah Jesus… My Lord beautiful You are Author of my life Friend of sinful man Holy mighty God Ever great I am… Hallelujah Jesus… Jesus is Your name♪


Do all You must Blessed God. We are desperate. And grateful to Who and all You are. Praise You Father. Use us as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.

(460 words ~ 7:49 a.m.)



No comments:

Post a Comment