Sunday, December 20, 2020

Advent week of LOVE

 Sunday, December 20, 2020 (5:39 a.m.)

Blessed God,


It’s the Advent Sunday of LOVE. Mm. What a thought. It ties so nicely back to yesterday’s open ended prayer of John 3:16.


Yes Lord. I had left here with every intention of coming right back. Distractions abounded. And here I am. Finally. Thank You Lord.


Yes. Thank You that even while I’m off taking care of details somewhere else, I am never without You. What comfort. Hope. Peace. Joy. And now love.


Four weeks of preparing to celebrate the arrival of Your Son. Praise You Father. Yes. Thank and praise You.


The Message tells us, “This is how much God loved the world: He gave His Son, His one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in Him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life.”


You love us Lord. All of us. This is the year we struggle at times to remember Your presence with us.


“God didn’t go to all the trouble of sending His Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again” (v. 17).


And this is where the singing starts. ♪Hallelujah Jesus♪


Oh look! The smile on my face just got bigger. I feel it deep within my being. Recognizing the song I’m singing as one I chose years ago for this exact season. ♪Keeper of the stars Lord of time and space I will live my life Lifting up Your name Hallelujah Jesus♪


Father, I love the way You tie the meditations of my heart (Psalm 19:14) together with the music in my soul. Praise You Lord.


♪Lover of my heart God who came to save Thank You for the cross And the life You gave Wonderful Powerful Jesus is Your name… You are the Everlasting God… My Lord beautiful You are♪


I am asking You (Matthew 7:7) to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. It’s the Advent week of love. Let me represent it and You well. Actively preparing for the coming of Jesus.


♪Author of my life Friend of sinful man Holy mighty God Ever great I am… Hallelujah Jesus… Jesus is Your name♪ Praise You Lord. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(393 words ~ 7:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment