Monday, December 14, 2020

communicating

 Monday, December 14, 2020 (5:59 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You, Lord! Mm, yes. Thank You.


Thank You for rest. And warmth. And all You provide that helps us grow. In You.


Thank You for what You are teaching us about that fine art of communicating. With others. Ourselves. And most importantly with You. Oh yes Blessed God. Thank You for all You have to say to us.


Father, I am here asking You to teach me more. More about listening to and obeying You. More about who and all You are.


I confess my focus often gets blurred with the concerns of this world. Again I ask You to right my thinking. Sharpen my awareness of You and all You provide.


Blessed Father God, today is the perfect day to continue practicing communicating Your love for and with others. Do all You must to this end.


I love You Lord. I long to follow You. Glorifying and enjoying You as I go. Praise You Father. Bless You. Keep You. Thank You. Amen.


(174 words ~ 6:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment