Friday, December 4, 2020

God's delight

 Wednesday, December 2, 2020 (4:27 a.m.)

Holy God,


We’re up early this morning. Especially early.


Isaiah 42:19 The Voice


And there are so many emotions darting about. Here I confess to trying to dodge them. Rather than attempting to avoid them, I’m asking You to accompany and guide me through them.


Nehemiah 8:10

Romans 14:17

Luke 15 lost/found rejoicing

“God is Love” love covers a multitude of sins

Zephaniah 3:17

Psalm 16:11

Hebrews 4:16

Acts 2:28

John 15:11


“God’s majesty is his radiating joy, and that joy is what he promises to us. His holiness and beauty attract the elect to him. God communicates his majesty as beams that burn out from the solid, rocket-fuel radiance of his inter-Trinitarian joy... See this truth, and embrace it, and your life will find an eternity of joy-fuel for this life — and the next one” (DesiringGod 6/19/17).

(5:41 a.m.)


Lord, how I thank You for allowing me to be considered one of Your delights (Psalm 18:19). 

♪The God Who Stays♪

♪Maybe It’s OK♪

♪Build My Life♪


No comments:

Post a Comment