Tuesday, April 7, 2020

here, there and everywhere

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 (8:25 a.m.)
Holy God,

I love You. And I don’t know what to do with myself.

I keep starting things and not finishing them. I have piles here. There. And just about everywhere.

Thank You Father, that You already know all this. AND that You are the Ultimate of “here, there and everywhere!”
(8:54 a.m.)

Blessed God, how I thank You that I get to bring everything about myself right straight to You and You guide and direct me to Your Word (Psalm 139:1-16). Your Truth. Your promises.

Thank You Father. In You, I DO find joy! Smiles. Songs. Hope. Always when I least expect it.
(10:25 a.m.)

Father, again I thank You. Confessing my tendency toward distraction and ineffectiveness, led me again to learning more about You. Your Omniscience/Omnipotence/Omnipresence. Thank You God.

Thank You that You always know what needs to be done [omniscience]. You have the power to do it [omnipotence]. And You are always where You need to be to do whatever needs to be done [omnipresence].

I am not for a moment comparing my current state of household disorder to the greater world crisis. I do however take great joy in being reminded that You are here with me. Even in the small stuff, that just happens to be all over the house at the moment.

Father, I love You. I thank You. And I ask You. Be with me this day. In all that I think, say and do. Empower and enable me to bring glory to Your name. Thank You Lord. I love You. Amen.
(271 words ~ 11:00 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment