Thursday, April 30, 2020

always something

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 (7:24 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

How we love You!

“Four Stages to Normalcy” That’s the phrase I just heard.

Wouldn’t it be great if life were just that easy? Such a far cry from “there’s always something”.

“World change”. “Corona kindness”. “Modified normal”. “Road to reopening”. There are so very many catch phrases developing these days.

Isaiah 43:12

Proverbs 31:10-31

Romans 3:21-24
(10:30 a.m.)

Back to my “always something” way of thinking, I have another praise to You. I just got dizzy again.

Yeah. And yea!

Knowing that something is “off” with me was instantly confirmed when I made a simple half turn while line dancing. Thank You God. Thank You that this reality served to show me that I am not making any of this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment