Sunday, January 6, 2019

hoping to find


Epiphany Sunday, January 6, 2019 (7:01 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You.
(7:39 a.m.)

(7:44 a.m.)

Yes. Thank You! Thank You that I get to keep looking and searching and reading and hoping to find…

Mm, yes. That’s it! I am absolutely hoping to find all it is You have for me. Thank You that I get to explore traditions [ "stories that families write together" (a Hallmark Christmas movie quote) ] 
(8:41 a.m.)
And come back again and again to Your Word.

Most Holy Father God, how I thank and praise You for Your Truth. Your promises. The hope we find in You, and You alone.

Isaiah 5:2. Luke 13:7. John 5:39. Acts 17:27. 2 Corinthians 5:12. And 1 Peter 5:8.

Holy God, how I thank You for the ways Your Word speaks directly to my heart. As You continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me I ask You to lead and guide me straight to the Truth You would have me practice this day.

I love You Father. I need You. I ask You. I trust You. And I thank You. Use me as only You know is best. Amen.
(195 words ~ 9:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment