Monday, January 28, 2019

converse and communicate


Monday, January 28, 2019 (5:41 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. I’ve been excited to converse with You for several hours now. Thanks Dad.

Thanks for what looked so much like a cross shining through our curtains during the late night and early morning hours. After seeing it for so long I found myself singing ♪Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee♪

Thank You for Your presence Father. For the ways You get our attention. And commune with us.

There are so very many things I don’t know. But experiencing being with You is something I relish. I may not be able to explain or communicate it well with others, oh but how I appreciate time alone with You. Thank You Father.

Here is where I ask You to teach me more. Communicating my thoughts and feelings is definitely not my strong point. How I ask You to improve this.

Yes Father. As I read in Your Word (Luke 24:13-53) I grow more excited. Eager. Heartened. I’ve not before studied The Walk to Emmaus. How I ask You to use the opening of Scriptures, eyes and understanding to Your good and to Your glory Dearest God.

I long to converse and communicate Your Word with others. Sharing Your Truth and the hope we have in loving and being loved by You.

Do all You must in making it so Dearest Dad. I love You and I want others to know and love You as well. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.
(267 words ~ 7:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment