Thursday, October 30, 2014

listen and learn

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 (7:37 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

Mm. Thank You. Thank You for deep breaths and rest. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for the opportunity to listen and learn.

Mm. Yes. Listen and learn. There is SO much to know. So very much to practice. I am asking You to teach me. Provide me the skills needed to truly hear all that I am currently missing.
(5:03 p.m.)

I believe You have been doing exactly that all day. I've been keenly aware of gentle proddings. Willing to pray first and speak or act carefully after. What a wonderful concept!

I've received sincere and genuine praise for putting together meals to feed and nourish our household. Nothing of rocket science spectacularity. Just seeing a need and filling it. Listening to requests and honoring them as I am able.

It's YOU working here. Absolutely, positively You and I am completely grateful to You for that. Keep up Your wonderfully good work in me I pray. Continue letting me practice Your fine art of listening and learning.

I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(183 words ~ 5:12 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment