Saturday, October 11, 2014

God's best

Saturday, October 11, 2014 (6:55 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy, Loving GOD,

Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your plan and Your promises. Thank You that even though I seemed extremely 'touchy' yesterday, You worked in me. With me. Thank You.

I don't remembered the last time I was so easily angered. Short-fused. Testy. Thank You that I didn't stay that way. Although I snapped readily and far too often I recognized what was happening right in the moment.

Thank You that You continued Your work in restoring me to sanity all throughout the day. At one point I was growling and a distraction later, grinning. That was You. All You!

I felt the gamut of emotions while continuing to line myself up with Your best for us. Grumbling and cross words not being anywhere near Your best for any of us.

You presented me with the opportunity to be reminded of my love of words. Just how very much I am enamored and affected by them. Thank You GOD. Thank You for always having our backs!

Holy GOD, for the longest time and in so many ways, I have settled for less than Your best. Use whatever You must to bring me back to Your Way. Your Truth. Your best.

Right now I am excited to consider the love Your Word avails us. Thank You that Your Word is Truth (John 17:17). Thank You that through following Your Truth we come to healing and wholeness.

As I consider Your Truth this morning I ask You to keep Proverbs 16:24 uppermost in my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). “Pleasant [kind, gracious, well ordered, fair, pleasing, well-set] words are like a honeycomb [flowing honey, liquid honey, clover honey] sweet to the soul [taste, spirit, mind] and healing [quick energy, invigorating] to the body [bones].”

Mm Blessed GOD, keep my words kind, gracious, well thought out. I love You. I want to serve You. Well. Thank You. Continue Your best in me this day. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(339 words ~ 8:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment