Wednesday, October 29, 2014

harbor

Friday, October 17, 2014 (6:30 a.m.)
Crown Princess ~ Balcony
 Harbor ~ Ensenada, MX

Holy GOD,

Thank You. You keep teaching me. You work in me to recognize potential problems as they spring up. Like last night while remembering incidents from years past.

It took no time at all for me to notice the bitterness as it built up inside. I became immediately aware of the importance of letting go of the unforgiveness as vividly recalled memories came rushing in.

Grudges used to be easy for me. And to be quite honest, they still can be. Thank You for the work You are doing in reminding me of the importance of not harboring ill feelings toward others.

We are currently at an international terminal. A harbor, if You will. How I ask You to continue Your work in teaching me the absolute importance of loving forgiveness.

I am before You right now confessing that this is something I cannot do on my own. There is a person from the past that I continue to resent. Love is still not something I can consider on her behalf. You can change my heart. My mind. You can do in and for me all that I am unable to do for myself.

Teach me to forgive and to love those whom I set myself against. Those whom I would walk right past rather than offer any degree of compassion.

You are the GOD of all lost causes. Of which I am definitely one. Work Your will and Your way in me here in this international setting. Teach me the fine art of harboring loving forgiveness. I love You. I long to learn.

Thank You for Your unending patience on my behalf. Continue Your creating of me. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(299 words ~ 7:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment