Friday, October 3, 2014

be aware

Friday, October 3, 2014 (8:12 a.m.)
Holy, Awesome God,

It's 'sposed to be a hot and busy day today. Lots to do. And REALLY hot!

Recovering from a week-old injury I am asking Your presence in keeping me aware. I want to participate. Not do too much. Be aware.

This morning The Living Bible offers me this wisdom from Proverbs 13:14. “The advice of a wise man refreshes like water from a mountain spring. Those accepting it become aware of the pitfalls on ahead.”

I ask You Blessed God to refresh me this day. Keep me aware of the pitfalls on ahead.

The phrases “fountain of life” and “snares of death” present Your Truth even more graphically. Let me hold to You. Your wisdom. Your guidance this day. Set my pace. Accomplish in, with and through me all that You would have me achieve.

I love You. I long to serve You. And I ask You to make it so. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You for all You are and all You do. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(182 words ~ 8:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment