Monday, January 28, 2013

yet one more time


Monday, January 28, 2013 (1:18 p.m.)
Awesome God,
THANK YOU! I am here yet one more time today. You answered our plumbing plea so quickly, I thought I'd give You our storage situation as well.
We have more stuff than space and I would like to bless the loving husband with my ability to let go of MUCH of it. What do You think? Will You be IN me on this endeavor? Please?
Turning to Zechariah 4:6 in the Easy-to Read Version. “He [an angel] said, 'This is the message from the Lord to Zerubbabel: “Your help will not come from your own strength and power. No, your help will come from My Spirit.” This is what the Lord All-Powerful says.'”
So All-Powerful Lord, I turn yet one more time to You asking for the help of Your Spirit. Reading The Life Recovery Bible comment I incorporate it here as well. “But when we recognize our own powerlessness, we are able to allow God to step in. His power is more than sufficient for the task of our recovery.”
That is PRECISELY what is needed here. YOUR power working in and through me. Hear my prayer, I pray. With so very much love. Amen.
(204 words ~ 1:40 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment