Thursday, January 3, 2013

With You!


Thursday, January 3, 2013 (7:45 a.m.)
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Blessed Lord,
I missed time alone here with You yesterday. It started out simple enough. There was a request for help with breakfast. Followed by a desire to spend time with friends. Then pure ego took over. There were jigsaw puzzles to finish and really worthless television to watch. Forgive me Father. I so much prefer time alone with You!
So where do we begin? With You! Always. Ever. With You! Thank You Father. Thank You that time spent with You is holy. Because You alone art holy (Revelation 15:4; Psalm 86:10).
I get to just sit here, basking in the light of Your holiness. I consider ALL You have done for us through the years. In so many ways we don't have what we thought we wanted. In every way You have provided exactly what we need.
Your provision for us is far beyond all I could ever have thought to ask. You truly mend our broken hearts, bind up our shattered dreams and present us with all that truly remains, “faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love” (1Corinthians 13:13). Keep working in and through each of most Blessed Father.
Continue drawing me right back to the sincerest desire of spending meaningful, quality, blessed, holy time right here alone with You. I love You so very much. Let it be apparent in all I hope, am, think and do (Mark 12:30) this day. Be with me; keeping all of my heart, soul, mind and strength right there with You!
Let me learn to truly love You, others and myself as You determined we ought all those centuries ago. None of this is new, just absolutely necessary.
Thank You for Your willingness to spend Your time with the likes of me. I love You Father. Go with me this day that I will absolutely glorify and enjoy You. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(332 words ~ 9:10 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment