Monday, January 7, 2013

thank enough


Monday, January 7, 2013 (7:52 a.m.)
Most Amazing Blessed Father God,
THANK YOU! I do not have the words or language skills with which I can thank You enough...
(11:37 a.m.)
And here I am to try again. I have two Bible sections I am contemplating this morning. Speak to me that I may fully hear what it is You want me to take from them.
2 Corinthians 9:12-15 falls under the title God Prizes Cheerful Givers and Colossians 1:9-12, Paul's Prayer for the Colossians; The Growth Process. Where do I begin Blessed Father?
(1:03 p.m.)
With both it seems. One talks about giving and the other growing. Each mentions sharing. Father, I don't think I share well. As You continue molding and making me (Isaiah 64:8), I ask that You will change this in me.
You give so much. I want to more closely follow Jesus' words to His disciples when He sent them out saying, “Give as freely as You have received!” (Matthew 10:8). I don't yet know how to do that. But You are good. You are faithful. And quoting Jesus again, “... but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26).
With this, I choose to believe Paul's words to the Philippians (4:13) that “I can do all things because Christ gives me strength.” So here I ask for wisdom and strength in sharing. Through Your Son's most holy name I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(245 words ~ 2:03 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment