Friday, January 18, 2013

rehearse


Friday, January 18, 2013 (7:45 a.m.)
Blessed Father God,
I love You. I had detailed dreams and I keep remembering more of them. What I thought especially cool was while in the midst of dreaming, the word came to me that I had just heard yesterday about how to remember dreams. “Rehearse”.
(9:02 a.m.)
This is not the use with which I am familiar. Thank You for a new way of seeing this particular word. Not only does it mean to practice, prepare, go over... it also is used to list, enumerate, detail... And with that, Psalm 42:6a (The Message) again takes on hopeful meaning. “When my soul is in the dumps, I rehearse everything I know of You”.
Blessed Father, what a privilege to continue learning. Hoping. Rehearsing. Meditating. Remembering.
Again I find myself encouraged as I recognize choices of where to place my thinking. Thank You for every reminder You have for me to rehearse. You are good. You are kind. You are loving. Circumstances change. You do not. You remain constant. And I am grateful.
Thank You Father for Your love, Your Word, Your Son and the hope that is found when we place our focus upon Your Truth. Let me rehearse upon Your kindness this day as I truly seek to glorify and enjoy You. I love You. Work in and through me I pray. Thank You. Amen.
(230 words ~ 10:33 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment