Friday, January 4, 2013

snow and arrows


Friday, January 4, 2013 (11:28 a.m.)
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Blessed Father,
Again, thank You! More time alone with You. Quiet thoughts. Walking. Snow. Slush. Mud. Wondering. Wanting. Listening. Waiting.
Yesterday I had great fun shooting arrows into the snow, not knowing they would be easily lost and not as easily found. Your Word tell us to “Seek, and you will find” (Matthew 7:7b). I don't necessarily think this is in reference to arrows lost in the snow. However it IS such a wonderful opportunity to practice waiting. Expecting. Hoping. “No harm. No foul.” I am not out anything by continuing to search expectedly. And I believe I stand to gain so much in the waiting.
Thank You for this incredible moment in time, feeling such peace with You. Again. Walking. Exploring. Looking.
Thank You for this newest young man You have brought into our lives. A true example of grace, humility, brilliance, honor, character. Let us continue to learn the things You have for us in every single moment and encounter.
You continue to amaze me. Your provisions are perfect and I ask that You would be glorified by our acceptance of them. Work in and through me as You wish this day. I love You so very much and once more I thank You for time alone with You. Thank You Blessed Father. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(235 words ~ 11:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment