Tuesday, September 18, 2012

this day


Thursday, September 13, 2012 (7:30 a.m.)
Today Blessed Lord God,
Today. This day. Now. Currently. “THIS is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24). What TRUTH to remember during the course of this morning! Thank You Lord.
Thank You for the date that represents three years of hope for a much loved “Loved One”. [And anonymous and at that! J]
Thank You for the way You work Most Blessed God and Father in bringing us to You. Thank You that Your plans for us far surpass anything we could ever try to imagine. Your Word even attests to that.
“‘For My thoughts are not your thoughts. Nor are your ways My ways,’ says the Lord” (Isaiah 55:8 NKJV). And the New Living Translation spells it out even more fully. “‘My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,’ says the Lord. ‘And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.’”
With that being said, Father I turn to You asking that You would bless every single aspect of this day. Use it for Your good and Your glory. Use me exactly as You wish. May I be considered a good and faithful servant at its end. I love You so much. And I thank You that I get to part of Your perfect plan. Thank You Father. Amen.
(223 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment