Thursday, September 6, 2012

morning songs


Wednesday, September 5, 2012 (6:05 a.m.)
(7:02 a.m.)
Blessed Father,
The songs of this early morning keep changing. Thank You that You and Your Word do not.
It’s a Great Day to Be Alive, Here Comes the Sun, It’s a Beautiful Morning and To God Be the Glory I think that’s the one we’ll go with.
And just when I think I know what I’m doing… another song! One I don’t even know. Taken directly from Your Word. Deuteronomy 31:30-32:47, Moses’ Song.
He began it with, “Listen, O heavens and earth! Listen to what I say!” From here he goes on to praise You for who You are – great, glorious, strong, perfect, just and fair, holy.
Then he concluded with this truth, “Meditate upon all the laws I have given you today, and pass them on to your children. These laws are not mere words – they are your life! Through obeying them you will live long, plentiful lives in the land you are going to possess across the Jordan River.”
Blessed Father God, let the morning songs I sing praise and glorify You. As I go into this day, may I take and apply Your Truth in all my dealings. I love You Father and I long to serve You well. Make it so! Thank You. Amen.
(219 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment