Thursday, September 6, 2012

I call Your name


Sunday, September 2, 2012 (6:52 a.m.)
Most Blessed, Incredible, Wonderfully Awesome God,
Thank You! Yesterday morning I was trying so hard to remember a song from the early morning hours. Just an hour ago there it was again. Only this time, I asked You to help me remember it until I got here. Thank You.
Although the words themselves are not exactly what I thought they were, taking them to Your Word changes everything to the good. YOUR good!
It’s the chorus that keeps seeping through… Oh, I can’t sleep at night But just the same I never weep at night I call Your name Imagine that. The most perfect reminder for the dark hours before the sun [YOUR Son J] rises, I call Your name
Father God, even as I begin to apply these words to Your Word (Isaiah 43:1-3) another verse of the song rings true to Your Truth. Don’t You know I can’t sleep at night Of course You do! It says so right there in Psalm 139.
I have nothing to fear. Even when I can’t sleep at night! Thank You that I get to call Your name Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment