Monday, September 10, 2012

accountability


Monday, September 10, 2012 (6:58 a.m.)
Most Blessed Awesome God and Father,
Thank You! Again, thank You. You keep working in us and I am grateful for that. We still have so very much to learn about treating each other well.
(7:58 a.m.)
I’ve been searching Your Word wanting to learn more about communicating. The topical index says, “see also Criticism, Gossip, Witnessing”. When I do, it then leads to Lying and Denial, Honesty, Truth and lastly “Accountability”. ARGH! This isn’t where I expected to be.
Father, You have SO much for me to learn and right now I’m confessing it all seems so overwhelming. This is Truth. YOUR Truth! “But you, dear friends, must build up your lives ever more strongly upon the foundation of our holy faith, learning to pray in the power and the strength of the Holy Spirit. Stay always within the boundaries where God’s love can reach and bless you” (Jude 1:20-21).
That reads wonderfully. It truly IS what I long for! Praying in the power and strength of Your Holy Spirit? Heck yeah! Staying always within Your boundaries… Oh, but there’s that word again. “Learning”. I get frustrated with the lessons Dearest Father. More practicing usually means more mistakes. Help me look for and be satisfied with progress.
Yes Dearest Father, help me stay “right at the center of God’s love, keeping your arms open and outstretched, ready for the mercy of our Master, Jesus Christ. This is the unending life, the real life!” (Jude 1:21)
Teach me to be accountable to You. Mistakes and all! I love You Blessed Father God. Thank You. Amen.
(272 words ~ 8:29 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment