Tuesday, September 18, 2012

loyalty


Sunday, September 16, 2012 (6:43 a.m.)
Awesome God and Father.
I love You. Thank You. Speak to me this morning about surrender or loyalty or WHATEVER it is You want.
~
Experimenting ~ five minutes timed writing. No editing. No stopping. Rereading. Doing over. Just writing to see what comes out of the dregs of my heart. I’m sad. And sorry and so so so mixed up. I don’t know which way is up. Well in fact I really do and if I was in the water I would just follow my bubbles. I do feel better in the water. But I can’t stay in the water so what do I do? How do I surrender myself fully to God so that I can love and be loved by Him as is promised. I keep reading about it I sometimes think that His love and power really IS readily available to all who love and claim Him as their own And even when I say this am I actually talking about God, the Father or the Son or the Holy Ghost. I get so confused. I keep looking for the secret handshake I know it’s all supposed to be here for the taking.
Fully Utilize Christ’s Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment