Wednesday, June 21, 2023

♪Your presence, Lord♪

 Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (6:33 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You Lord. You are good. We are glad.


Father, I am asking (Matthew 7:7) Your presence with me every step of this day. I appreciate spending time with You. And accompanying You throughout the day.


Reading an e-article about this very thing again I started singing. ♪…Your presence, Lord… Holy Spirit You are welcome here...♪ Mm, yes! Your presence, Lord.


There IS ♪nothing worth more That could ever come close No thing can compare You’re our living hope Your presence, Lord♪ Thank You Father. Thank You for BEING our Father!


Ephesians 3:12

Hebrews 4:16


Thank You Lord for the times I notice I’m smiling for whatever reason and remember that You are the cause. I recognize Your presence in many moments Lord. Thank You, Dad!


And here I actually have chills. Remembering and turning to a verse (2 Corinthians 13:13) I was looking at yesterday my smile is huge. Reading up three verses (11) again I find mention of Your presence.


The apostle Paul writing to the church at Corinth. “Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.” Yes please Lord!


Ending his message with a blessing, I ask that it apply to me as well. “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” Yes Lord. I want to be in Your presence.


Work in us this day. With. By. Through. For us. That we will truly mature as You know is best. Use us exactly as You wish. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(310 words ~ 7:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment