Thursday, June 15, 2023

"Thank You..."

 Tuesday, June 13, 2023 (7:03 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You.


“Thank You. Thank You. Thank You…”


That’s how I got back to sleep this morning. Simply thanking You.

(7:25 a.m.)


Oh, this just got so great! Searching information about simply thanking You I come to Psalm 100. And from there? The Message.


“On your feet now - applaud GOD! Bring a gift of laughter, sing yourselves into His presence.” Yes! Yes. Yes…


“Know this: GOD is God, and God, GOD. He made us; we didn’t make Him. We’re His people, His well-tended sheep.” Thank You that You are our GOD and Shepherd.


“Enter with the password: ‘Thank You!’” I did. I truly did!


“Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank Him. Worship Him. For GOD is sheer beauty, all generous in love, loyal always and ever.”


How blessed we are to have Your Truth always at the ready. Without even knowing that I was entering with the password, “Thank You!” I did. It was one of those truly automatic events.


Thank You God. [Here it is again!]


Smiling. And now singing.


Other translations begin, “A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth!” And I immediately continue ♪Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Make a loud noise, and rejoice, sing praises Make a joyful noise unto the Lord♪


Thank You Father.


It’s when Your Truth comes automatically into my being that I find myself most at peace. Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly on Your Word. And staying my mind on Your goodness and grace.


Use me this day [which You have made! (Psalm 118:24a)] that I will truly “rejoice and be glad in it” (24b). Loving, thanking and praising You every step of the way. Yes! Use me. I am willing. Make me able.


Do all You must. To Your good and for Your glory. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(328 words ~ 8:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment