Thursday, June 15, 2023

Beauty. Awe. And wonder.

 Saturday, June 3, 2023 (6:30 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Holy God,


Thank You! You’ve blessed us. With time. Safe travels. Beauty. Awe. And wonder.


Mm, yes. Beauty. Awe. And wonder.

(7:15 a.m.)

Yes Father! You fill us with You beauty. Awe. And wonder.


Finding one section of Scripture (Psalm 89:5-18) mentioning these words and the very next thing I am singing ♪of the mercies of the LORD forever, I will sing, I will sing… With my mouth will I make know Thy faithfulness to all generations♪


Oh yes Blessed God. Thank You for the privilege and desire to sing of Your mercies. To all generations.


I ask You Lord, to use us this day. To Your good. And to Your glory. Honestly. Openly. Willingly. Following Your lead. Obeying Your command to “love one another” (John 13:34-35). Exactly as You would have us.


And with this I turn to Ephesians 4:31-32. The comment in The Life Recovery Bible reminds us of the importance of ‘knowing You better through prayer and meditation on Your Word.’ 


Realizing ‘how demanding Your standards for righteous living are’ “we need not despair” ‘since it’s Your grace that conforms us to Your will.’ Oh, what hope is found in this Dear Lord.


“As we obey Him, He will teach us to live without bitterness, anger, or harsh words.” It’s not our power, but Yours! Thank You Father.


Thank You for this current view. The beauty. The awe. The wonder.


I love You. I need, trust and want You as Lord of this day. Which You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). ♪And with my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations♪ (Psalm 89:1).


Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.

(307 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment