Thursday, June 15, 2023

FAITH/fear

 Sunday, June 11, 2023 (7:52 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! We are safely home.

(10:13 a.m.)


Thank You for the opportunity to watch and hear Your Word preached. Thank You that we get to learn and be reminded of what we’ve been taught through the years.


Thank You that our faith in You is to be so much greater than any fear or doubt we may experience. Thank You that Your Word is Truth.


Hebrews 11:1

2 Timothy 1:7

Psalm 119:71

Revelation 21:4


Thank You that all our hope truly is in You. Mm. Yes!


My Life Is In You, Lord my strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord, in You, it’s in You… I will praise You with all of my life I will praise You with all of my strength With all of my life, With all of my strength All of my hope is in You♪


Thank You that it truly is Dear Lord. We even have Your Word to back us up on this. Psalm 33:20-22.


“We put our hope in the LORD. He is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. Let Your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in You alone.”


♪In You, it’s in You…♪ Thank You God that it truly is! In You.


There are any number of things over which we could be afraid. Thank You that FAITH in You far outweighs any fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment