Thursday, June 15, 2023

♪Beautiful Savior♪

 Thursday, June 15, 2023 (7:18 a.m.)

Holy God,


Again I thank You. A dream about loved ones who have passed. A song that won’t leave me alone. Changing one word [woman to Savior] has me singing a completely tune.


Beautiful Savior, King of creation, Son of God and Son of man! Truly I’d love Thee, truly I’d serve Thee, Light of my soul, my Joy, my Crown♪


I love when I get to sing songs of Your Truth. Also know as ♪Fairest Lord Jesus♪ here I am following these lyrics back into Your Word.

(8:21 a.m.)


Sixteen different references of Scripture. Each prompting me to sit taller. Sing louder. Thank and praise You more fully.


And here again comes the original tune with which I awoke. ♪When You’re in Love With a Beautiful SAVIOR…♪ Inserting that one word truly changes every single thing about this song. We don’t ♪go it alone♪


Beautiful Savior, You do that for us! You provide the Truth we need to trust You. To ♪Turn Our Eyes Upon Jesus, Look full in Your wonderful face, And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, In the light of Your glory and grace♪


Thank You for singing Your Truth to us. In so many different ways.


Use us this day [which You have made {Psalm 118:24a)]. Truly rejoicing and being glad in it (24b). We love, need, trust and want You. Do all You must to Your good and glorious end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(254 words ~ 8:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment