Thursday, June 15, 2023

loving God (and others)

 Tuesday, June 6, 2023 (7:21 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Father God,


I love You.


Thank You that our 

(7:52 a.m.)


… hearts, souls, minds and strength are all to be involved with loving You. Thank You that You are ever willing to teach us more about loving You, others and ourselves (Mark 12:30-31).


Thank You for the people You bring into our lives who teach and remind us of what loving You looks like. Thank You for a lesson in the importance of knowing that we receive from You. We don’t achieve all You provide.


This morning Lord, I ask that I will live this day as You would have me. Rejoicing and being glad (Psalm 118:24). Putting to death “the sinful, earthly things lurking within” (Colossians 3:5a).


Choosing instead to clothe myself “with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience…mak[ing] allowances for each others faults and forgiv[ing]…” (Colossians 3:12-13).


I want very much to wear Your love this day Dear Lord (v. 14). I want to wear it and represent You well. Do all You must to this end. I love You. I need, trust and want You.


Use me to Your good and for Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(219 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment