Monday, June 26, 2023

h.o.w.

 Monday, June 26, 2023 (5:37 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! I came to You honestly yesterday. Openly. Willingly. And You did not disappoint! Thank You Lord.


Thank You that we get to be honest with You. We do not have to try and hide our true selves from You. It would do no good anyway.


Being honest with You opens us up to Your Truth. Your Truth which ultimately sets us free (John 8:32). Thank You Father.


I want to live this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] joyously. Gladly (24b). Smiling as I consider all You are and do for us.


Because I can do nothing of value on my own, I look to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) that I take note and follow You.


And just like that [snap!] I’m singing. Psalty the Singing Songbook’s ♪If Any Man come after me, Let him deny himself Pick up his cross, and follow me Into life eternally. Deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow Jesus, He is the way, truth and life♪ (Matthew 16:24).


Thank You Father. I noticed yesterday that it’s been almost half my life since I became absolutely aware of the need to change my thinking. My words. My actions.


You did that Lord. You led me to the help necessary for making life altering changes. Thank You. Praise You.


You now our hearts (Matthew 12:34c). Our minds (v.25). Keep working at molding them to Your liking.


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Do all You must to Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(277 words ~ 6:44 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment