Saturday, June 24, 2023

a simple thank You

 Saturday, June 24, 2023 (5:13 a.m.)

Holy, Holy, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.


Yes, Father. Thank You for the honor, the privilege, the opportunity of coming before You. With thanksgiving in my heart.


Oh yes Dearest God. Beginning with a simple thank You and the next thing I know I’m singing. Again. And smiling.


Blessed God, You are so incredible good to us. Thank You for Your Word that reminds us of Your goodness.


Psalm 100:1 prompts us to sing of Your mercies. Shouting happily to You. Making a joyful noise. All of which take me to three different songs. All with the same message.


Thank You God for every single smile that comes across my face. And my heart. Thank You that songs so often follow.


I Will Enter His Gates with thanksgiving in my heart I will enter His courts with praise. I will say, “This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.” He has made me glad. He has made me glad. I will rejoice for He has made me glad…♪ (Psalm 100:4; 118:24).


Thank You Father that You HAVE made us glad! Grateful. Loved. Always Delighted. Let us remember well the absolute gladness You provide.


I want very much to ♪Make A Joyful Noise unto the Lord, all the earth, Make a joyful noise unto the Lord… Make a loud noise, and rejoice, sing praises! Make a joyful noise unto the Lord♪ Yes! (Psalm 98:4).


Father God, thank You for the blessings You provide us. ♪I Will Sing of the Mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing, I will sing… With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness, With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations♪ (Psalm 89:1).


You open our hearts, our souls and our minds to the blessings You provide. You make us aware of all we have in You. And it all begins with a simple thank You.


Use us this day Dearest God. To Your good. And for Your glory. May we represent You well in all we think, say and do.


I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


 (383 words ~ 6:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment